Friday, September 23, 2016

Year 2 Progress thus far

  Back to school!

  Since my son is not attending a class at the high school this year, there was no reason to start him based on the district's calendar so I pushed back the first day of school until the Wednesday after Labor Day. A coworker had the day after Labor Day off so I had him work on end of year tests that day to gauge where he was in math and English. On the 7th, we talked about goals for the year, his schedule for classes, etc.

  Since we did not actually finish 8th grade, I wanted him to complete the sections of science and math he was missing. He has until the middle of October. We will see where he is at then and go from there. So far, he seems to be focusing on science only which is fine. He is powering on through.

  I have seen good things so far from him already and I am excited for this school year!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment